All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Dessen says this incredible first vel is fresh and wise, all at once. </b><i>I read once that water is a symbol for emotions. And for a while w, I've thought maybe my mother drowned in both. </i>Anna's life is upended when her father accepts a job transfer the summer before her junior year. It's bad eugh that she has to leave her friends behind, but her dad is moving them to the beach where her parents first met and fell in love--a place awash in memories that Anna would just as soon leave under the surface. While life on the beach is pretty great, with ocean views and one adorable lifeguard in particular, there are also family secrets that were buried years ago. And the ebb and flow of the ocean's tide means that thing--t the sea glass that collects along the shore, and t the truths behind Anna's mother's death--stays buried forever.
- Author Biography<b>Jessi Kirby</b> is the author of <i>Moonglass </i>and <i>In Honor</i>. She lives in Crystal Cove, CA, with her husband and two children. Jessi is a former English teacher and librarian. Visit her at jessikirby.com.
- Author(s)Jessi Kirby
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Weight218 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.18Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.