All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionLady Celine Wexham seems the model British subject. French by birth but enjoying life in 1813 as a widowed English countess, she is in the unique position of being able to help those in need-or to spy for the torious Napoleon Bonaparte. When Rees Phillips of the British Foreign Office is sent to pose as the countess's butler and discover where her true loyalties lie, he is confident he will uncover the truth. But the longer he is in her fashionable townhouse in London's West End, the more his staunch loyalty to the Crown begins to waver as he falls under Lady Wexham's spell. Will he find the proof he needs? And if she is a spy after all, will he do the right thing? Ruth Axtell deftly creates a world where black and white burst into a confusion of colors and one is who they seem. Readers will be hooked from the very first scene to the final page.
- Author BiographyRuth Axtell is the author of several novels, including Wild Rose, one of Booklist's Top Ten in Christian Fiction.
- Author(s)Ruth Axtell
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.