All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first half of this book is devoted to earth's moon. General statistical data are followed by such subjects as eclipses, spacecraft landings, phemena, mapping, and the hundreds of small and large surface features with the sources of their names. The second half is about the 70 other kwn moons of the solar system, with size, discovery date and other data. There are 7 appendices and 62 photographs (18 in color).
- Author BiographyJohn Stewart, winner of numerous reference book awards, lives in West Jefferson, North Carolina.
- Author(s)John Stewart
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.