All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocal landowner John Bettison has forbidden his workers to attend church, and when curate Toby Lovell arrives, he is determined to bring about change. But a dreadful misunderstanding with Bettison forces Toby's love, Bethany, to leave without a word, and Toby cant rest until they are reunited.
- Author BiographyE V Thompson was born in London and spent nine years in the Navy before joining Bristol police. He moved to Hong Kong, then Rhodesia and had over 200 stories published before returning to England to become a full-time writer. In 1977 Chase the Wind won the Best Historical Novelist Award.
- Author(s)E. V. Thompson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/08/2012
- Weight254 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.