Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionYou have idea of what you do to me, Baby Girl. It's smoochal. Is the love they always dreamed of eugh? Continuing the emotional journey of love and betrayal that began on a college campus in Searching for Moore and turned their worlds upside down in Moore to Lose, handsome, California entrepreneur Schooner Moore and sharp and sassy, New York advertising agency owner Mia Silver continue to be confronted with the harsh reality of the remnants from the lives they lived apart for 24 years. Now, Schooner Moore and Mia Silver face the ultimate challenge - were they really meant to be together or will their pasts continue to tear them apart? On the heels of the birth of their newborn son, Nathaniel, Schooner and Mia must decide if their love and loyalty to one ather is strong eugh to learn to grow together as a couple or if the life they always dreamed of sharing was better left as a teenage fantasy. This is the third and final book in the Needing Moore Series and is t meant to be read as a stand alone. Book 1 - Searching for Moore and Book 2 - Moore to Lose should be read prior to reading Moore than Forever.
- Author(s)Julie a Richman
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.