All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- Description[Moral Defense] has it all: a hard-charging lawyer heroine, tough-as-nails cops...as well as fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants pacing and page-turning twists. -The Associated Press For defense attorney Samantha Brinkman, it's t about guilt or incence-it's about making sure her clients walk. In the follow-up to bestselling Blood Defense, Samantha is hired as the legal advocate for Cassie Sonnenberg after a brutal stabbing left the teenager's father and brother dead, and her mother barely clinging to life. It's a tabloid-ready case that has the nation in an uproar-and Sam facing her biggest challenge yet. Why did Cassie survive? Is she hiding something? As Sam digs in to find the answers, she's surprised to find herself identifying with Cassie, becoming more and more personally entangled in the case. But when Sam finally discovers the reason for that kinship, she faces a choice she never imagined she'd have to make.
- Author BiographyCalifornia native Marcia Clark is the author of Guilt by Association, Guilt by Degrees, Killer Ambition, and The Competition, all part of the Rachel Knight series. A practicing criminal lawyer since 1979, she joined the Los Angeles District Attorney's office in 1981, where she served as prosecutor for the trials of Robert Bardo, convicted of killing actress Rebecca Schaeffer, and, most notably, O. J. Simpson. The bestselling Without a Doubt, which she cowrote, chronicles her work on the Simpson trial. Clark has been a frequent commentator on a variety of shows and networks, including Today, Good Morning America, The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, and MSNBC, as well as a legal correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.
- Author(s)Marcia Clark
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSamantha Brinkman
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight544 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.