Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.85Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe author presents a new philosophical theory according to which we need intuitions and emotions in order to have objective moral kwledge, which is called affectual intuitionism. Affectual Intuitionism combines ethical intuitionism with a cognitive theory of emotions.
- Author BiographySABINE ROESER is Professor of Political Philosophy and Ethics at the University of Twente, Associate Professor of Ethics at Delft University of Technology, and managing director of the 3TU.Centre for Ethics and Technology, The Netherlands. She has published articles and edited volumes on Thomas Reid, ethical intuitionism, emotion and risk. She is editor of the volume Reid on Ethics (2010, Palgrave Macmillan).
- Author(s)Sabine Roeser
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.