All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents real life insights into and perspectives of contemporary business ethics. Ranging from an illegal worker to an ethics consultant, and spanning from Sweden to Hong Kong, these twelve narratives illustrate ethical issues such as bribery, workplace harassment and marketing lies. By using narratives often overlooked by more conventional textbooks, this book provides an imaginative and alternative way of introducing students to the field of business ethics.
- PublisherStudentlitteratur AB
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLund
- Country of PublicationSweden
- ImprintStudentlitteratur AB
- Out-of-print date23/07/2010
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byThomas Lennerfors
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.