All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith its mixture of American evangelicalism, popular psychology and show business, Moral Re-Armament attracted men and women on six continents. This book traces Moral Re-Armament's reinventions over fifty years, from its Ivy League beginnings to its spiritual heirs, Up With People and Alcoholics Anymous.
- Author BiographyDANIEL SACK is a historian of American religion who has taught at Princeton University, Columbia Theological Seminary, and Hope College, USA.
- Author(s)Daniel Sack
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.