CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThere exists certain principles that are immutable and transcendent, and if followed will produce effectiveness. These principles are immutable because they are derived from an immutable source. Indeed, our country was founded upon these principles. These absolute truths do t change with societal whims. The military, as an institution of the state, should uphold good and restrain evil. Any abdication on ethical issues because of the changing societal mores can mean only that the institution designed to protect that society can longer do so effectively because it has become corrupt itself. This is why military professionals should and are held to a higher standard. A standard clearly defined and practiced by our forebears. Unfortunately, a movement from absolute truths to relativism has caused a crisis in ethical and moral behavior in our society and consequently the military from whom it derives its constituents. We must understand these foundational truths of our society and military, reaffirm them, resist social progressives (the new absolutists), and reassert the primacy of personal character.
- Author(s)Steve G Di Domenico
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.