All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis conference volume represents an early attempt by W.E.B. Du Bois and Augustus Dill to empirically gauge evaluators' perceptions of the state of morals and manners within the African American community at the beginning of the twentieth century. Qualitative and quantitative data are provided by the original editors and are further analyzed by the current editor.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Wortham is professor in the Department of Sociology at North Carolina Central University.
- Author(s)Augustus Dill,W. E. B. Du Bois
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Wortham
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.