All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeath sells - and when it is a public figure that dies, the fascination increases tenfold. From historical figures like Attila the Hun and Sir Walter Raleigh to contemporary names like River Phoenix and Anna Nicole Smith, the deaths of the rich and famous provoke endless speculation and tabloid fodder. Noted celebrity journalist Alan W. Petrucelli here presents the most disturbing, humorous and shocking details of the deaths of the famous.
- Author(s)Alan W. Petrucelli
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width113 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.