All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is experiencing an obesity epidemic. In both industrialized and emerging countries, the percentage of adults and children with obesity is increasing annually. It is longer unusual to encounter a patient with extreme or morbid obesity in the operating room; these patients are routinely scheduled for every type of surgical procedure. Everyone involved in the peri-operative management of the surgical patient with morbid obesity - surgeons, anesthesiologists, internists, psychologists, nurses, nutritionists, respiratory therapists - must be aware of the special needs of these patients. Morbid Obesity: Peri-operative Management, 2nd edition considers the perioperative care of the morbidly obese patient, from preoperative preparation to intraoperative management and through to their postoperative course. Edited by leading experts in the management of the morbidly obese surgical patient, Morbid Obesity: Peri-operative Management, second edition, provides clear, practical clinical guidance on the management of the extremely obese surgical patient.
- Author BiographyAdrian Alvarez is a Staff Anesthesiologist at the Hospital Italiano, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Jay B. Brodsky is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesia at Stanford University School of Medicine and Medical Director of Perioperative Services at Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, USA. Hendrikus J. M. Lemmens is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesia at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA. John Morton is Associate Professor of Surgery at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note63 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAdrian O. Alvarez,Hendrikus J. M. Lemmens,Jay B. Brodsky,John M. Morton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.