All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionImagine making more than one quilt at a time while watching your stash dwindle. Sounds too good to be true, but it's t. Join Bonnie K. Hunter as she shows you how to get your scraps organised into usable sizes - and save money, fabric, thread and time. In this, the long-awaited sequel to Adventures with Leaders and Enders, find 12 more scrap quilts that can be pieced in between the lines of other sewing. Each is sure to inspire you to dig into your stash and start piecing.
- Author BiographyBonnie K. Hunter started quilting in the 1980's and never looked back. Since 2009 she has been teaching an travelling and in 2013 she won best teacher, author, designer, best new book release and lifetime achievement awards through a global internet poll hosted via Sew Cal Gal. She writes regularly for Quiltmaker magazine. You can catch up with Bonnie at her extensive website Quiltville.com and her blog Quiltville.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Bonnie K. Hunter
- PublisherKansas City Star Books
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKansas City Star Books
- Content Note90 Colour Illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.