All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly anticipated follow-up to Brief Therapy Client Handouts?w with even more practical, therapeutically sound strategies for helping clients change behaviors and address problems. Building on the success of Brief Therapy Client Handouts, this unique sourcebook provides a comprehensive collection of over 200 jargon-free, ready-to-use psycho-educational handouts, including concise articles, exercises, visual aids, self-assessments, and discussion sheets that support your clients before, during, and between sessions. Featuring a strong focus on mindfulness and cognitive therapy, More Brief Therapy Client Handouts incorporates sensitively written handouts addressing timely topics such as positive counseling strategies, psycho-spirituality, and using trance for pain management and weight loss. This exceptional resource features: * A helpful Therapist Guide opens each chapter with learning objectives and creative suggestions for use of material * More handouts devoted to parents, couples, families, and children * Strategies and tasks within each handout for clients to do on their own or in the therapist's office as part of the session * Assessment questionnaires targeting specific issues, including personality traits, automatic thoughts, core beliefs, symptoms of panic, and repetitious thoughts and behavior * Exercises and worksheets such as Power Thinking Worksheet, Thought Record and Evaluation Form, Thought Changer Forms, Self-Talk Record, Selves and Parts Record, and Daily Food Log Practical and empowering, More Brief Therapy Client Handouts helps you reinforce and validate ideas presented in therapy and reassure clients during anxious times in between sessions. With a user-friendly design allowing you to easily photocopy handouts or customize them using the accompanying CD-ROM, this therapeutic tool will save you precious time and maximize the full potential of the material.
- Author BiographyKate Cohen-Posey, MS, LMHC, LMFT, is a licensed mental health counselor and marriage and family therapist. She is the author of three books published by Wiley, including the bestselling Brief Therapy Client Handouts. In addition, she is the author of a number of pamphlets and books for clients, including works on bullying, sexual abuse, developing good parenting skills, and couple relationship skills.
- Author(s)Kate Cohen-Posey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight696 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.