All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionPandolfini, who will be the commentator for the 1993 World Chess Championships in Los Angeles this fall, illustrates 200 new and effective moves for the challenging first phase of the game, explaining strategies and principles in a clear and understandable way. 200 line drawings.
- Author BiographyBruce Pandolfini, a National Master in U.S. chess competition, is the creator of the highly acclaimed Fireside Chess Library. He is a renowned instructor, a consultant on chess for the media, and a frequent commentator on the Radio.
- Author(s)Bruce Pandolfini
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Note200 B-W LINE DRAWS
- Weight252 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.