Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionMore Confessions from a Serial Tax Cheat is the second and final book in The Tax Free Seriesaa fictional compilation that illustrates the perversity of the current federal tax code. Robert Talte has finally made it. Heas graduated college atop his class, heas got a flashy car, and heas also got a beautiful girlfriend from a wealthy family. With the world seemingly at his fingertips, Robert has vowed to put his lawbreaking and tax-subverting ways behind him once and for all. Or so he had hoped. After an unimaginable turn of events, Robert finds himself in a set of circumstances that leave him other option than to delve back into the fray of illicit activity. This time, however, itas t about self-promotion. Itas about family. Itas about hor. Itas about self-preservation.
- Author(s)Benjamin Black
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.