All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume of 15 mystery stories examines more science concepts and reinforces the value of learning science through inquiry. These mysteries draw students into the stories by grounding them in experiences students are familiar with, providing them with the foundation for classroom discussion and inquiry.
- Author(s)Richard Konicek-Moran
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.