All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy more -nsense barbecuing as Ross Dobson fires up the grill again. Drawing on culinary influences from around the globe, including South-East Asia, India, the Middle East and Europe, plus old school favourites, More Fired Up features 100 easy-to-do recipes. With chapters devoted to the coop, the sea, the paddock and the garden, this book has great grill and hot-plate fare for meat lovers and vegetarians too. Head outside to enjoy dishes such as Indian chicken in banana leaf, Thai pepper steaks or tandoori king prawns. This title features: an easily accessible, conversational approach to recipe writing; 100 inspiring recipes for chicken, meat and vegetable dishes; and, relaxed, inspiring photography and great design.
- Author BiographyRoss' love affair with all things food began at a young age under the influence of his neighbours from Italy and Hong Kong. To enjoy what they ate, Ross found he would have to cook it for himself. After studying writing and communications, Ross found himself constantly drawn to food and in the food-mad town of Sydney, Australia, where he had his own successful cafe and catering business before venturing into the world of food publishing. Ross has several books under his belt, including the very successful Fired Up and Grillhouse. He now writes books and for magazines while running a cafe in the Blue Mountains.
- Author(s)Ross Dobson
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.