All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis follow-up book to Margret Geraghty's bestselling The Five Minute Writer contains 50 more inspirational exercises to inspire you to write - even if you have only five minutes a day to spare. Margret also includes a new feature: snippet triggers, which she has designed in order to show readers how they can develop quirky little anecdotes they find in newspapers and regional broadcasts. Each short section offers you a thought-provoking discussion, followed by a five-minute exercise. These daily warm-up exercises can be taken at random and will help you to: Develop a reliable and enjoyable writing routine. Break through the dreaded writing block. Open your mind, step out of your comfort zone and set free your creative thought. Access your inner self and the personal memories that provide an inexhaustible source of story ideas Develop whole-brain techniques for 'stepping outside the box'.
- Author BiographyMargret Geraghty runs classes in creative writing. This book and its predecessor grew out of a desire to create new and exciting exercises for her creative writing students. They are a product of her research as a psychologist and her experience as a creative writer, and are designed to encourage the kind of thinking that has been shown to foster creativity.
- Author(s)Margret Geraghty
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight298 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.