All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom America's Puzzle Master An Exciting and Fun Way to Learn Scripture Through Puzzles The second in a series of puzzle books that are filled with handcrafted puzzles, More Great Puzzles from the Bible serves two purposes: to entertain one's brain while expanding it. With sudoku, word search, Bible trivia, and crossword puzzles, this book is sure to build your Bible kwledge with fun for the whole family! Also included is a scorecard for recording your progress. With four levels of The Bible Genius Series, you can have hours of fun while graduating from Sunday school to Bible scholar !
- Author BiographyTimothy Eric Parker is the world's most syndicated crossword compiler, according to Guinness World Records. In 1996 Parker's dual interest in computers and crosswords converged and he developed an interactive crossword that became the web's first syndicated crossword puzzle, In 1999, Parker formed Master Puzzles, Inc., bringing the talents of over sixty of the world's top puzzle masters into one well-managed organization.
- Author(s)Timothy E. Parker
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoward Books
- Out-of-print date14/12/2015
- Content Note150 illus
- Weight166 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.