All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA key guide to the latest developments in assessment and aptitude testing. Aptitude tests - also kwn as psychometric or IQ tests - are being relied on more and more by employers, schools and colleges. This book clearly explains how to be prepared for every aspect of the aptitude tests as well as tips on handling follow-up interviews. It incorporates new graduate and managerial level tests, as well as up-to-date information on internet-based methods of selection. More How To Win At Aptitude Tests is an essential aid for anyone faced with an aptitude or psychometric test. Includes: How to Boost your Numerical ability * Improve your Verbal, Abstract and Spatial reasoning * Increase your Speed and Accuracy. * Answers are supplied for every test. Healy explains how to best prepare for the test and what to expect from the session itself, as well as the follow-up/validation interview.
- Author BiographyLiam Healy is an occupational psychologist. He publishes psychometric tests for major organizations and has pioneered the use of the internet for psychometric assessment and career development work for blue-chip clients all over the world.
- Author(s)Liam Healy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(b/w line drawings)
- Weight121 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.