Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.81Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.26Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt's raining underneath the umbrella and the rock band's drummer has a bird nesting in his hair! More than 25 two-page spreads depict wacky situations that are loaded with hidden items. A key in the corner of each image shows young puzzlists the shapes and numbers of concealed items. Solutions.
- Author BiographyThe author and illustrator of more than 1,000 children's books, Tony Tallarico got his start in comics in 1953, penciling and self-inking stories for such publishers as Charlton, Trojan, and the David C. Cook Publishing Company. His popular creations include the <i>Where Are They?</i> series, which has sold more than 15 million copies in a dozen languages. Tony also created the first black hero comic book, <i>Lobo, </i> and the first political satire comic book, <i>The Great Society Comic Book</i>.
- Author(s)Tony Tallarico
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Little Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width106 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.