All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the hugely successful Mental Maths Tests, this new series provides more tests to help teachers prepare for the National Tests at the end of each year and the final test at the end of KS2. Each book contains ten printable mental maths tests, reflecting the look and feel of the real tests. Accompanying the books is a CD-ROM which contains all ten tests as audio files, timed to the exact specifications of the actual test with set times for pupils to answer the questions. Answers to all the tests are provided too.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMental Maths Tests
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Notemono line
- Weight197 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.