All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn More Mexican Everyday Rick Bayless offers his latest delicious, easy-to-make Mexican meals. Beginning with his secret weapons he shows how his pantry staples bring flavour to dishes. With cooking tips and an illustrated glossary of ingredients, More Mexican Everyday delivers, easy-to-make Mexican cuisine for the busy cook.
- Author BiographyRick Bayless has done more to bring authentic Mexican cooking to America than any other cookbook author and chef. He is a five-time James Beard Award winner and the host of Mexico: One Plate at a Time. He is the chef-owner of Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, and Xoco. His cookbooks include Fiesta at Rick's and Mexican Everyday, and More Mexican Everyday. Deann Groen Bayless has co-authored nine cookbooks with her husband Rick Bayless and is the co-owner of a growing family of Mexican restaurants, including Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, Xoco, and Tortas Frontera. She is a former president of Women Chefs and Restaurants, an organization that advocates for women in the restaurant industry, and the executive producer of the PBS television show Mexico, One Plate At A Time.
- Author(s)Rick Bayless
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note180 color photographs
- Weight1170 g
- Width198 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.