Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Picture Stories Series is perfect for students with little or literacy skills in English or in their first language. The authors present stories about immigrant families' experiences when they first arrived in the United States, which students are certain to understand. Literacy skills as well as more complex tasks in listening, speaking, reading, and writing are learned, practiced, and reinforced using these different picture stories as the focus for each unit.More Picture Stories: Language and Problem-Posing Activities for Beginners, by Fred Ligon, Elizabeth Tannenbaum, and Carol Richardson Rogers, is for beginning to low-intermediate students. (Written in association with The Experiment in International Living.)See also Picture Stories: Language and Literacy Activities for Beginners.
- Author(s)Carol Richardson Rodgers,Elizabeth Tannenbaum,Fred Ligon
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/11/1991
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.