CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionAll of the poems in my book are from my poem journal. They are my thoughts and my feelings, also situations that I might have gone through. I feel that my poems are warm, people can learn a little bit about me by reading them.
- Author BiographyI was born in 1972 in the Bronx, New York, the first born of two. I was raised by a single, middle-class working mother. Then in the late '80s we moved to Maryland. I started writing poems in 1991 as an assignment for an English class, then I continued on to use poetry as an emotional outlet. Now over 700 poems later. I'm still writing.
- Author(s)Khary H Tolliver
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication05/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.