All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionPopular Presbyterian author and editor Don McKim returns with a follow-up to the Geneva Press best seller Presbyterian Questions, Presbyterian Answers. This study-friendly guide articulates the basic tenets of the faith and answers some of the most frequently asked questions about being a Presbyterian. The comprehensive volume is divided into the following sections: About Presbyterians, Presbyterians and Others, Presbyterian Theology, Christian Life, Worship and Sacraments, Social-Ethical Issues, and The Future.
- Author BiographyDonald K. McKim is Executive Editor for Westminster John Knox Press. McKim has served as Academic Dean and Professor of Theology at Memphis Theological Seminary and as Professor of Theology at the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary in Iowa. He is the author or editor of more than thirty books.
- Author(s)Donald K. McKim
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.