All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 580 marvelous color photographs never seen before in previous publications display hundreds of Shelley China*TM tableware pieces, tea and coffee sets, vases, and much more, in shapes and patterns much desired by the collecting community. A detailed review of the manufacture of the fine English bone china produced by Shelley Potteries*TM and its predecessors of England's famous Staffordshire potting district is provided in the engaging text, along with a guide to detecting damaged items, a pattern and shape index, and a listing of current market values in the captions. This book is a welcome addition to the collection of any admirer of fine china and strengthens the library of every dedicated Shelley collector.
- Author BiographyRuss Nicholas and Lee Jones have both been collecting Shelley*TM china for many years. Russ and Lee are the co-owners of R&L Antiques of Petaluma, California, which they have run for over two decades.
- Author(s)Nicholas Russ
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2003
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note585 color photos
- Weight1400 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.