All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 delicious, each-to-achieve recipes for your slow cooker. Tired of the same slow-cooked meals? Best-selling cookery writer Katie Bishop's latest collection of mouth-watering dishes will motivate you to dust off your slow cooker and enjoy tasty, satisfying food. From flavour-packed main meals such as Beef Curry with Whole Spices, Aromatic Chicken with lemon and Creamy Roasted Garlic and Rocket Pasta Sauce, to yummy desserts like Moist Orange and Almond Cake and Double Chocolate and Pear Pudding, Katie offers straightforward dishes that can be prepared in advance and eaten when you're ready. Katie's fresh ideas, helpful advice on making the most of your cooker and easy-to-follow recipes provide new inspiration for anyone who wants to produce perfect meals every time. Enjoy: * Soups and light meals * Chillis and pasta sauces * Curries and spicy dishes * Braises and stews * 'Roasts' * Super-slow food * Feasts and celebrations * Puddings, cakes and sweet sauces
- Author BiographyKatie Bishop beat 32,000 contestants to win Young Cook of Britain with her simple, unfussy approach to food. She is a regular writer for magazines and online sites, such as Waitrose Seasons and Delicious. She is the best-selling author of two books, Slow Cooking and The Ultimate Mixer Cook Book.
- Author(s)Katie Bishop
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/08/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight308 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.