All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders loved the simple and quick recipes in Kenny McGovern's original The Takeaway Secret, helping them to create their favourite takeaway dishes at home. Now Kenny reveals more secret recipes for burgers, kebabs and pizzas, as well as popular dishes from Chinese, Indian and Mexican takeaways, t forgetting the local deli and chip shop! Along with such classics as King Rib, Salt and Pepper Chilli Chicken and Tandoori King Prawn, you can also enjoy a bacon, cheese and folded-egg omelette bagel for breakfast, BLT salad for lunch and even a mid-afteron chocolate brownie or Ice Cream Frenzy. Unique new recipes, as requested by readers. The secret sauces, ingredients and tastes which make takeaway food such a treat. More takeaway favourites, including recipes for breakfast, lunch and dessert. Save money and eat more healthily! Reader praise for The Takeaway Secret: 'A little gem'; 'Fantastic, authentic recipes'; 'A must for fast-food fans'; 'Amazing'; 'Easy step-by-step instructions'; 'Great for students'.
- Author BiographyAt the age of 19, Kenny was diagnosed with what's known as 'Social Anxiety Disorder' and eventually became too ill to carry on working. As the years passed, he became almost housebound as a result of his illness and as such lost touch with many parts of life which although enjoyable are often taken for granted. Simple pleasures such as buying a nice sandwich from a local cafe or going out for a meal became impossible for him to do. As a result of this, and because of his love of food and cooking, he eventually took to trying to recreate many of his favourite shop-bought foods at home. 'If I can't go to McDonalds, I'll make my own,' was his philosophy. Over a period of five years or more, he tested and tweaked many, many recipes, his new hobby quickly building into an obsession.
- Author(s)Kenny McGovern
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.