All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of unaccompanied duets and studies offers intermediate violinists an imaginative and exciting way to improve their technique. Each piece focusses on a particular skill and together the studies provide a concentrated course in developing vibrato, double-stopping and shifting. Double-stopping pieces can be played both as a duet (for tuning purposes) and as a solo version with double stopping. In addition, practice and performance tips help to outline the musical goals and guide students on to the next stage.
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight23 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.