Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis mini-booklet contains more than 101 ideas and resources for your next church event marketing plan. These tips are very practical, yet, many times overlooked. Most of these ideas can be implemented at cost with very small budget or budget at all.
- Author BiographySherea is a published author, vocalist, and professional freelance writer. She is also the co-founder of The Goal Setter's Club, a coaching organization based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, that introduces the art of goal setting to America's youth. Believing in excellence, Sherea continues to hone her craft as a poet and vocalist as a member of the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers, the Christian Writer's Guild of San Diego County, and Toastmasters International. Sherea is author of several book titles, including, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What's Real, Keeping What's Holy. Sherea resides in Southern California, devoted wife for over twenty-two years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
- Author(s)Sherea Vejauan
- PublisherRealistically Speaking Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealistically Speaking Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.