Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a hero's example become the ammunition a child utilizes in order to survive upon the war-torn battlefield which dispenses only cruelty and abuse? Thia DeNielly soon discovers that nightmares can be conquered if a hero stands by her side. At the tender age of seven, Thia takes on the weight of the world, being both protector and a source of strength for her battered siblings and mother. Amidst the years of madness, Thia dares to dream of being someone great one day. Surviving to adulthood, Thia worked hard to become an FBI psychologist. As an agent, she is frequently charged with carrying out special covert operations. By accident, Thia uncovers a case of kidnapping which in turn leads her to realizing a dream come true. What will happen when Thia finally meets her hero in the flesh, the one person who saved her from a nightmarish existence? For years she had looked to his example to see her through life's harsh lessons, and w she was finally going to realize what a hero's touch truly feels like. Caught up in life-threatening situations, Thia must once again call upon her hero's unspoken guidance in order to survive. As when she was a child, Thia kws there are more than angels watching over her as she struggles through a world of cruelty and hate. But where is the love? That is something she must discover - with the help of two very brave men who become dear to her heart...two men who are More Than Angels.
- Author(s)Ruby Moon-Houldson
- PublisherE-Booktime, LLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE-Booktime, LLC
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.