All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe small, waterfront town of Maglia Beach, Alabama, gets its fair share of tourists breezing in and out, but one handsome visitor might just be tempted to stay . . . Running the Bay Breeze marina means Shelby Tanner is used to fielding strange requests from vacationers, but she is still less than amused when she gets a call in the middle of the night to rescue a boat stranded nearby. The clueless sailor is infuriatingly inexperienced-yet also frustratingly attractive. Architect Declan Hyde only planned on stopping in Alabama briefly on his move from Chicago to Miami, but Maglia Beach is proving to be more captivating than he imagined. For one thing, there's the sweet, Southern charm. For ather, there's the stunning tomboy who rescued him from the bay and keeps invading his thoughts. As the time draws near for Declan to weigh anchor, he begins to realize that Shelby may have saved more than his boat that night-and leaving Maglia Beach might set his lonely heart permanently adrift . . . Praise for More Than Anything
- Author BiographyKimberly Lang is the USA Today bestselling author of the Magnolia Beach novels, including Everything at Last and Something to Prove. She is a Southern belle with a troublemaking streak and a great love of strong heroes and even stronger heroines. A former ballet dancer and English teacher, she now does yoga and writes the kind of books she always loved to read. She's married to her college sweetheart, is mom to the most amazing child on the planet, and shares her office space with a dog named Cupid.
- Author(s)Kimberley Lang
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight150 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.