All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than Color - Paint Horse Legends features the stories of 20 of the breed's greatest foundation stallions, mares and geldings, as told by the pioneering men and women who kw them best. This is the most comprehensive biographical study ever written on famous Paint Horses and contains over 30 full-color and and over 200 black-and-white photos. It is a fitting tribute to one of the most popular equine breeds in existence - and one that can truly be called the Sports Model of the Horse World.
- Author BiographyFrank Holmes has been penning horse-related feature articles and historical books for more than 35 years. His interests have always been centered on the historical aspects of the western horse breeds, and his broad-based knowledge of the origins of the Quarter Horse, Paint, Appaloosa and Palomino registries have established him as one of the pre-eminent equine historians of all time. As a former staff writer for Western Horseman magazine, Frank co-authored volumes 2 through 5 of the immensely popular Legends book series and authored The Hank Weiscamp Story.
- Author(s)Frank Holmes
- PublisherWestern Horseman
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestern Horseman
- Weight53 g
- Width206 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.