Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionCommunion has to be one of the most miss-understood gifts to the church. This is a door way to personal fellowship with God. Learn to enjoy His presence and personal fellowship in everything you do. Communion made simple in the Word of God. This book is an easy read and one you will like to keep for reference on the subject of communion. This is a great handbook to review on the topic of communion.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Winnipeg Manitoba, I was born in 1962. I now live in Abbotsford, British Columbia. I am very happily married. My wife Michelle and I have 4 children and 3 grandchildren. I was in the automotive trade for 30 years. In 2003 I invented a part for a wheel alignment machine and it is now manufactured and distributed by a world wide manufacturing company. I have been semi-retired since 2008 and have been blessed with an abundance of time to study Christian Literature and the Word of God. I have started to see and learn things that I just simply have to share. Every book that I publish is supported purely by Scripture. As awesome as creation is when you can enjoy the beauty and fragrance of a rose and or look into outer space knowing that it goes on forever, I know now that there is nothing more amazing than to realize just how much we mean to God. My books will inspire you.
- Author(s)Garry Stopa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.