All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionHiring and working with n-family managers can present challenges to the family business. However, it is essential to create an environment in which n-family managers can suceed for the good of the business and the good of the family. This book explores the processes of hiring, managing, and retaining talented outside executives.
- Author BiographyCRAIG E. ARONOFF Co-founder, Principal, and Chairman of the Board of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., the founder of the Cox Family Enterprise Center and current Professor Emeritus at Kennesaw State University, USA. He invented and implemented the membership-based, professional-service-provider sponsored Family Business Forum, which has served as a model of family business education for universities world-wide. JOHN L. WARD Co-founder of the Family Business Consulting Group Inc. He is Clinical Professor at the Kellogg School of Management , USA, and teaches strategic management, business leadership and family enterprise continuity.
- Author(s)Craig E. Aronoff,John L. Ward
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight144 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.