All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThanks to the easy to follow tutorial beginning the book, even someone attempting to knit a hat for the first time will be able to effortlessly walk through the steps of circular knitting in time. This must-have book will appeal to knitters of all skill levels. These 15 fun to knit and fun to wear hats will make it hard to decide where to begin but then you will be eager to keep going and once you knit the final hat you will want to start all over again! Ideal for the vice knitter ready to learn how to work seamlessly in the round on circular and double-point needles and is interested specifically in making beanies and hats. This book also will appeal to the more experienced knitter looking for new projects and ideas.
- Author BiographyCarri Hammett is a prolific writer who got her start by designing for customers in the yarn shop she opened in 2002. She loves to collaborate with both readers and customers so that together they can express their love of knitting and expand their knitting knowledge and skill. She lives in Chanhassen, MN and is the author of several books including Scarves and Shawls for Yarn Lovers, Knitting 101, and Ready, Set, Knit Cables.
- Author(s)Carri Hammett
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note45 colour illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.