All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this spectacular sequel to her bestselling first book, William Morris in Applique, Michele Hill shares 10 new projects for quilts and home accessories, plus 55 individual applique designs in authentic William Morris style. She has beautifully captured the essence of Morris love for his home by dedicating each project to a room from his era. The photography is luxurious throughout the book; you will enjoy seeing his inspirational art and learning more about his different homes. All the how-to basics are included-try fusible or hand applique methods. Update any room with rich, gorgeous colors and stitching.
- Author BiographyMichele Hill began her quilting journey in 1986 and has been addicted ever since. Applique is her passion - especially designing applique inspired by William Morris. She has been teaching applique and design for 20 years. Michele lives in South Australia.
- Author(s)Michele Hill
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Weight799 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.