More from Magnolia: Recipes from the World Famous Bakery and Allysa Torey's Home Kitchen by Allysa Torey (Other book format, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.24Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cupcake can change your life. Ever since Maglia Bakery opened its doors in 1996, people have been lining up day and night to satisfy their sugar cravings--patiently waiting in line at the old-fashioned yet funky bake shop to buy cupcakes, layer cakes, pudding, and ice cream, much to the surprise and delight of owner Allysa Torey. Now, from the baker who brought cupcakes to everyone's attention, come even more recipes from Greenwich Village's favorite bakery and her home kitchen. Whether it's a birthday cake, weekend breakfast treats, or sweets for a bake sale, you'll find simple and delicious recipes to delight family and friends on all occasions in <i>More from Maglia: Recipes from the World-Famous Bakery and Allysa Torey's Home Kitchen.</i> Beginning with the ever-popular cupcakes and frostings, you'll find the much-requested recipes for the mouthwatering Maglia's Famous Banana Pudding and sinfully rich Red Velvet Cake with Creamy Vanilla Frosting, all with helpful hints that let you achieve the same sweet results as the bakery. In the well-loved Maglia style, Allysa Torey brings you new twists on old favorites, such as Devil's Food Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting, Peaches and Cream Pie with Sugar Cookie Crust, and Apple Tart with Hazelnut Brown Sugar Topping. You'll also find breakfast treats like Cream Cheese Crumb Buns and Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze; and afteron snacks like Black Bottom Cupcakes, Walnut Brown Sugar Squares, and Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. From Banana Cake with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing to Heavenly Hash Ice Cream Pie, these are the desserts that Allysa makes for friends and family at home--unfussy, straightforward, and simply delicious. Illustrated with eight pages of beautiful color photographs, as well as black-and-white stills that capture the daily life of the bakery, <i>More from Maglia</i> is an irresistible collection of new classics that will inspire you to fill your kitchen with sweet things.
- Author(s)Allysa Torey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication18/10/2004
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date24/04/2012
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour)
- Weight604 g
- Width235 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.