Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionCrohn's is a devastating disease. They call it incurable. It is an inflammatory disease that can affect any part of the intestinal tract causing pain, bleeding, and extensive tissue damage. A high percentage, up to 80%, of Crohn's patients will require at least one surgery during the course of their lifetime. And their lifetime may be cut short at the hands of this disease. We treat it with powerful medications we wish we did t have to use. Side effects abound, and although the disease process may be interrupted, it may t be vanquished. All too often this thing just keeps on coming. But help is on the way. More to Consider in the Battle against Crohn's explains, in layman's terms, what this disease is all about and offers suggestions on how to treat it more effectively. It only exists because of the careful observations I have made, the unique experiences that have come my way, and a lot of hard work and dedication. Stick with me and new opportunities will emerge that, if acted upon, just might give you an edge in the battle against Crohn's. Here you will learn of the experiences of other individuals who have achieved remission in their struggle with this disease by the use of alternative and complementary measures. There is so much you need to learn about a disease that persists and is out to destroy. Here, we will look at a variety of alternative and complementary therapies available w for the treatment of this disease. This is a book that needed to be written, and I promise it will t be a waste of time. Eugene L. Heyden, RN is a registered nurse with a wide variety of clinical experiences. His passions include medical research and patient education. He has written a wonderful book just for you.
- Author BiographyEugene L. Heyden, RN is a registered nurse with a wide variety of clinical experiences. His passions include medical research and patient education.
- Author(s)Eugene L Heyden Rn
- PublisherImpact Health Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Health Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.