All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you in identifying the most popular wild mushroom and distinguishing them from false morels. It features colour photographs and full descriptions of the 5 morel types - black morels, half-cap, and grey, yellow, and big-foot - for easy identification. It shows when and where to hunt to find the most morels in season; hunting morels by tree type; cleaning, preserving, and drying morels; and, basic cooking techniques - plus special recipes.
- Author BiographyJohn and Theresa Maybrier guide hunts, teach seminars, and have developed a line of morel gear under the name Team Morel. They have written about morels for ASO Outdoors magazine and Iowa Sportsman. They live in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Author(s)John Maybrier,Theresa Maybrier
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note50 colour photos
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.