All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMorgan, Malvern & Motoring tells the story of Harry Morgan and his first forays into motoring and car manufacture. Impeccably researched over twenty years, it is illustrated by a wealth of rare and superb photographs.
- Author BiographyMartyn Webb, a life-long Malvern resident and Morgan owner, has been given a unique access to the Morgan family records to write Morgan, Malvern & Motoring.
- Author(s)Martyn Webb
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note463 colour illustrations
- Weight1260 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.