All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionMormons and n-Mormons alike have their views of how polygamy was practiced by Latter-day Saints during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Embry has examined the participants themselves in order to understand how believers adapted to polygamy. Based on records and oral histories with husbands, wives, and children of Mormon polygamous households, this study explores the diverse experiences of individual families and stereotypes about polygamy.
- Author(s)Jessie L Embry
- PublisherGreg Kofford Books, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreg Kofford Books, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.