All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionMorning, Noon And Night is an enthralling peek into the creative mind of a woman kwn for her songs, books and paintings. Beloved singer and songwriter Judy Collins carefully describes her approach to the creative process and breaks down each day of that process into morning, on and night giving readers insight into how to stay creative throughout the entire day. Charming anecdotes combined with practical instruction make this book a must-read for every artist in every creative discipline, from the experienced to the beginner as well as for every Judy Collins fan! Judy Collins has recorded forty-three albums over her long career, which has spanned more than forty years. She has several platinum albums to her credit. One of the most important folk-pop singers of the twentieth century, Judy recorded most of the songs for which she is best remembered in the sixties although she recorded plenty of great music in the seventies. Judy had three major international hits ( Both Sides Now , Amazing Grace , Send in the Clowns ). She received an Academy Award mination for her film Antonia: A Portrait of the Woman and has her own label, Wildflower Records, which contributes a portion of its proceeds to charity and n-profit organisations. Collins is the author of Sanity and Grace , Trust Your Heart , Singing Lessons , and vel, Shameless . She lives in New York.
- Author BiographyJudy Collins has recorded forty-three albums over her long career, which has spanned more than forty years. She has several top-ten hits, Grammy nominations, and gold and platinum albums to her credit. She received an Academy Award nomination for her film Antonia A Portrait of the Woman and has her own label, Wildflower Records, which contributes a portion of its proceeds to charity and nonprofit organizations. Collins is the author of Sanity and Grace, Trust Your Heart, Singing Lessons, and a novel, Shameless.
- Author(s)Judy Collins
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight450 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.