All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionMorning is a time to embrace renewed opportunity, fresh perspective, and an overall sense of rejuvenation. Morning Reflections is a collection of powerful and inspirational reading that is dedicated to helping you begin each new day in a positive way. Christian and inspirational author and poet Karen Jean Matsko Hood has woven together poems, prayers, and Biblical verses to fill your soul and spirit with peace and understanding. Just like a hearty morning meal strengthens your physical body, it is equally important to center your emotions and urish your spirit with the sure footing that can only come from a personal connection with the Creator. Morning Reflections offers enlightenment and wisdom through blending encouraging prose and Scripture passages. This truly insightful new book of reflections makes for a perfect bedside companion or as a topic of conversation over the coffee table. This book is a wonderful gift to friends and family for daily morning prayer and appreciation of Christ's teachings. It is also for those with whom we are given the opportunity to share and experience it.
- Author(s)Karen Jean Matsko Hood
- PublisherWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.