All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to the restoration of a British automobile industry icon. Step-by-step instructions and complete photography will guide both experts and beginners alike through the restoration process. Includes a history of the car, buyers guide, and full vehicle specifications.
- Author BiographyLindsay Porter has written more than 50 how-to books and well over 1000 practical articles for magazines on motoring, caravanning and other subjects. His first piece of professional writing was in 1979, for DIY (Do It Yourself) Magazine, explaining how he and wife Shan built and extended their own country cottage - the cottage they still live in today. Even then, their house was designed (by Lindsay) and built to the highest standards of insulation and sustainability.
- Author(s)Lindsay Porter
- PublisherHaynes Manuals Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2001
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleHaynes Restoration Manuals
- Place of PublicationNewbury Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaynes Manuals Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight721 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.