All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The only fun, friendly, and surefire defense against the grammar sbs</b> Having already made a name for herself with <i>Grammar Sbs Are Great Big Meanies</i>, w in its fifth printing, June Casagrande returns with <i>Mortal Syntax</i>, taking on the 101 most frequently attacked usage choices. Dedicating one short chapter to each, Casagrande brings her subject to life, teaching English usage through lively and amusing personal anecdotes. <i>Mortal Syntax</i> includes such chapters as: ? I wish I was taller ? I am continuously watching Simpsons reruns ? Was it Horton that heard the Who? Casagrande's clear and concise lessons-with entertaining titles and themes-make a potentially prickly subject go down like a spoonful of sugar.
- Author BiographyJune Casagrande writes the popular and very humorous A Word, Please grammar column for four <i>Los Angeles Times</i> community newspapers. She has written over 900 articles for various newspapers and magazines and has four years of improvisational comedy training.
- Author(s)June Casagrande
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.