Mortgage-Backed Securities: Products, Structuring, and Analytical Techniques by William S. Berliner, Anand K. Bhattacharya, Frank J. Fabozzi (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $125.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $72.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date look at the latest invations in mortgage-backed securities Since the last edition of Mortgage-Backed Securities was published over three years ago, much has changed in the structured credit market. Frank Fabozzi, Anand Bhattacharya, and William Berliner all have many years of experience working in the fixed-income securitization markets, and have witnessed many cycles of change in the mortgage and MBS sectors. And w, with the Second Edition of Mortgage-Backed Securities, they share their kwledge on many of the products and structuring invations that have taken place since the financial crisis and fiscal reform. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, and containing numerous illustrations, this timely guide skillfully addresses the investment characteristics, creation, and analysis of mortgage-backed securities. Each chapter contains cutting-edge concepts that you'll need to understand in order to thrive within this arena. * Discusses the dynamic interaction between the mortgage industry, home prices, and credit performance * Addresses revised valuation techniques in which all n-agency MBS must be treated as credit pieces * Examines the shift in this marketplace since the crisis and the impact on industry and investors Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Mortgage-Backed Securities, Second Edition offers you a realistic assessment of this field and outlines the products, structures, and analytical techniques you need to kw about in this evolving arena.
- Author BiographyFrank J. Fabozzi, PhD, CFA, is Professor of Finance at EDHEC Business School and a member of the EDHEC-Risk Institute. Prior to joining EDHEC, he held various professorial positions in finance at Yale University's School of Management from 1994 to 2011 and, from 1986 to 1992, was a visiting professor of finance and accounting at MIT's Sloan School of Management. He is also Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. Anand K. Bhattacharya, PhD, is a Professor of Practice in the Department of Finance, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, and a Fixed Income Strategist with Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. He has consulted with various financial institutions on issues of balance sheet restructuring and asset valuation. William S. Berliner is the Principal of Berliner Consulting & Research, LLC, a boutique firm specializing in mortgages and mortgage-backed securities. His primary focus is security and loan valuation and hedging, serving both institutional investors and mortgage originators. Berliner also writes a monthly column for Asset Securitization Report.
- Author(s)Anand K. Bhattacharya,Frank J. Fabozzi,William S. Berliner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.